Posted on December 4th, 2012
I’m truly honoured to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Marloes Schut of the blog Things I Love. It really came as a surprise to me and I can’t tell you how happy it made me when I found out! So, thanks again Marloes!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award that bloggers give to other up and coming bloggers. This way bloggers get the opportunity to get to know each other better, as well as our visitors.
Now it is my task to answer 11 questions Marloes asked me and I get to nominate 11 favorite blogs of mine. In return I have to come up with 11 new questions for my nominees.
So, here are my answers to Marloes’ questions:
- Who’s your favorite blogger? Joy Deangdeelert Cho of the blog Oh Joy!
- Who’s your big hero? I’m lucky to have several heroes in my life: my husband, my father & my eldest brother.
- Paint or wallpaper? Painted walls with one wallpapered wall for contrast or a patterned accent.
- What’s your favorite song? I went to a concert of The Maccabees recently. They totally blew me away! The song Heave is my favorite one of their latest album. But you can also make me happy with Empire State Of Mind by Alicia Keys. Most of the time I have a memory with a song what makes the song special to me.
- Sunday, it’s a perfect day to..? Sleep in for a bit, have breakfast with fresh croissants & caffé latte. Then go for a walk in the woods. Inevitably do some chores around the house, or write a blogpost. And definitely end the afternoon with a good red wine by the fireplace and then cook a delicious dinner together with my love. OR we drive to Antwerp to sip a wine at the winebar Pasta Hippo Vino and end the night with a lovely pasta dish at the same restaurant :D. (By the way, if you would ask me this during summer, you would get a totally different answer!)
- Summer or winter? Summer. But to be honoust, I’m happy to live here in the Netherlands, where we get to experience the change of all 4 seasons so distinctively.
- Which interior event don’t you wanna miss? Interieur Biennale, Belgium
- What are your dreams for the future? To live happily ever after… ;)
- What’s your all time favourite movie? Gosh, that’s a tough one. I’m not a big movie watcher and I always tend to forget about movies as soon as they’re finished, or at least I forget the titles. I don’t have an all time favorite I guess (that I can think of now…), but I do like The Dark Night, Crash, A Series Of Unfortunate Events & Amelie.
- Facebook or twitter? Twitter
I hereby solemnly nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award ;)
And these are my questions:
- What gives you a true feeling of joy?
- Who’s your favorite designer or brand?
- What’s the most delicious food you can think of?
- What’s the scariest thing you have ever done?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Do you have any advice for people who want to start blogging?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Cupcakes or macaroons?
- What’s your special (family) tradition during Christmas, if you have one?